ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Accredited Calibrations
Calibration Maintenance for Land Surveying Equipment
ECM calibrates theodolites, total stations, levels, and laser scanners to be certain your surveying instruments are operating at their peak performance and highest accuracy. We have the capability to perform onsite ISO/IEC 17025:2017 A2LA accredited calibrations. This combined with our our in-house maintenance and repair center guarantees our customers the best service from industry experts. Being an accredited lab by the American Association for Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA) assures our customers that ECM is operating and compliant to the highest international quality standards.
Providing the Highest Quality Standards in Land Surveying Equipment:
- Laser Scanner Calibrations – ASME B89.4.19-2006 an American National Standard for Performance Evaluation of Laser-Based Spherical Coordinate Measurement Systems.
- ISO 9001:2015 Registered Company (NQA Management Certification Number 17-1052) (Reference Certificate)
- ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Accredited (A2LA Certification Number: 3642.01) (Reference Accredited Scope)
- Equipment Service and Repairs
- Cleaning and Firmware Upgrades
- A comprehensive report of all findings
- System Loaner Packages
- On-site Service Available
- Evaluations to ASME Standards
- Internationally/Nationally Accredited Calibration Certifications (ilac-MRA via A2LA) (Reference Accredited Scope)
- All-inclusive reports and evaluations at our service center or performed on-site at your facility.