3D Scanning Services for Metrology Solutions
Metrology Solutions For All Your Measurement Needs
3D Scanning | Machine Alignment | Design & Reverse Engineering | CMM Part Inspection & Programming
ECM Global’s unparalleled standard of quality in the field of measurement, has come simply by means of hard work, exceptional customer service and the use of cutting edge technology since it’s founding in 2001. This quality of service acts as the very foundation that ECM is built on. Our years of measuring, leveling and aligning has allowed for industry exposure that few have experienced.
Large scale assembly line setups, as well as high precision applications demanded by the aerospace and automotive industries have generated our diverse scope of clientele. ECM strives every day to remain the industry’s premier full service metrology company. Many times our customers request an ECM engineer to become part of their metrology consultation team for varying projects. Our industry-certified engineers are available for short and long-term assignments to help your team create processes and implement quality control best practices.
ECM is an ISO 9001 Registered and ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited Laboratory (Reference Accredited Scope). Primary metrology services include: 3D Measurement and Alignment, Design and Reverse Engineering, 3D Surveying and Building Information Modeling, CMM Inspection and Programming, Automation, Integration and Assembly, Measuring Instrument and Precision Hand Tool Calibrations, Equipment Rentals, Repairs and Support, Metrology Software, Metrology Training & Certification, Hardware and Software Training, SMR Certification.
ECM provides services to a wide range of industries including: automotive, aerospace, medical, manufacturing, research, power generation, shipbuilding, architecture, construction, heavy civil and defense.
Measurement Services Include:
- 3D Measurement and Alignment
- CMM Inspection and Programming
- 3D Surveying and Building Information Modeling
- Laser Scanning and Reverse Engineering
- Automation and Systems Integration
- Measuring Instrument Calibrations
- Equipment Rentals, Repair and Support
- Metrology Software and Training Support
- Metrology Training
- Metrology Certification
- Hardware and Software Training
- SMR Certification
Additional 3D Scanning & Inspection Services
- Long term or short term assignments
- Comprehensive inspection reports
- Customer training in tools and data processing
- Quality Assurance/Control
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Streamline inspection & production process
- Product design specifications & instructions
- Documentation & database management
- Manufacturing specifications (ASME Y14.5-2009)
We Provide 3D Scanning Services using Laser Trackers and Laser Scanners from Leading Manufacturers for Large Inspection Applications.
Developing an integration plan to facilitate the conversion of a particular assembly task into a fully automated and highly accurate process.
Once the legacy part has been measured, ECM prepares the data for import into the 3D CAD package of your choice.
ECM performs part inspections and programming for a variety of CMMs and vision systems online at your facility or offline at our facility.
Periodic measurement of a machine’s performance capability is the foundation of process control, providing a known, stable environment in which manufacturing is to be performed.
out of 5 based on 119 reviews.