Providing 3D Scanning Services for Metrology Solutions
Providing Dimensional Measurement, Alignment and 3D Scanning Services Since 2001
ECM Global’s unparalleled standard of quality in the field of measurement, has come simply by means of hard work, exceptional customer service and the use of cutting edge technology throughout the years. This quality of service acts as the very foundation that ECM is built on. Our years of measuring, leveling and aligning has allowed for industry exposure that few have experienced. Large scale assembly line setups, as well as high precision applications demanded by the aerospace and automotive industries, have generated our diverse scope of clientele. ECM Global strives every day to remain the industry’s premier laser tracker and integration company for all your 3D scanning needs.
Many times our customers request an ECM engineer to become part of their metrology team for varying projects. Our engineers are available for short and long-term assignments to help your team create processes and implement quality control best practices. ECM is an ISO 9001 Registered and ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited Laboratory.
Measurement Services Include:
- 3D Measurement and Alignment
- CMM Inspection and Programming
- 3D Surveying and Building Information Modeling
- Laser Scanning and Reverse Engineering
- Automation and Systems Integration
- Measuring Instrument Calibrations
- Equipment Rentals, Repair and Support
- Metrology Software and Training Support
- Metrology Training
- Metrology Certification
- Hardware and Software Training
- SMR Certification
Additional 3D Scanning & Inspection Services
- Long term or short term assignments
- Comprehensive inspection reports
- Customer training in tools and data processing
- Quality Assurance/Control
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Streamline inspection & production process
- Product design specifications & instructions
- Documentation & database management
- Manufacturing specifications (ASME Y14.5-2009)
3D Scanning and Machine Alignment Services using Laser Scanning and Reverse Engineering with CAD point cloud conversions.
Producing full 3D solid CAD models and detailed 2D drawings, and reverse engineering services.
ECM performs part inspections and programming for a variety of CMMs and vision systems online at your facility or offline at our facility.
Developing an integration plan to facilitate the conversion of a particular assembly task into a fully automated and highly accurate process.
Periodic measurement of a machine’s performance capability is the foundation of process control, providing a known, stable environment in which manufacturing is to be performed.
out of 5 based on 61 reviews.