3D Measurement Services
Providing 3D Precision Measurement Services Since 2001
ECM Global’s unparalleled standard of quality in the field of measurement, has come simply by means of hard work, exceptional customer service and the use of cutting edge technology throughout the years. This quality of service acts as the very foundation that ECM is built on. Our years of measuring, leveling and aligning has allowed for industry exposure that few have experienced. Large scale assembly line setups, as well as high precision applications demanded by the aerospace and automotive industries, have generated our diverse scope of clientele. ECM Global strives every day to remain the industry’s premier laser tracker and integration company.
Many times our customers request an ECM engineer to become part of their metrology team for varying projects. Our engineers are available for short and long-term assignments to help your team create processes and implement quality control best practices. ECM is an ISO 9001 Registered and ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited Laboratory.
Primary metrology services include:
- 3D Measurement and Alignment
- Design and Reverse Engineering
- 3D Surveying and Building Information Modeling
- CMM Inspection and Programming
- Automation, Integration and Assembly
- Measuring Instrument and Precision Hand Tool Calibrations
- Equipment Rentals, Repair and Support
- Metrology Software
- Metrology Training
- Metrology Certification
- Hardware and Software Training
- SMR Certification
We can also help you with:
- Long term or short term assignments
- Comprehensive inspection reports
- Customer training in tools and data processing
- Quality Assurance/Control
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Streamline inspection & production process
- Product design specifications & instructions
- Documentation & database management
- Manufacturing specifications (ASME Y14.5-2009)
3D Metrology and Machine Alignment Services using Laser Scanning and Reverse Engineering with CAD point cloud conversions.
Producing full 3D solid CAD models and detailed 2D drawings, and reverse engineering services.
ECM performs part inspections and programming for a variety of CMMs and vision systems online at your facility or offline at our facility.
Developing an integration plan to facilitate the conversion of a particular assembly task into a fully automated and highly accurate process.
Periodic measurement of a machine’s performance capability is the foundation of process control, providing a known, stable environment in which manufacturing is to be performed.