Metrology Equipment Calibration Services
Scoping out your options for your next instrument calibration? Maybe your contract with your OEM is expiring soon, or maybe you're just looking for a less costly, more efficient option for your next calibration. Look no further! We have plenty of options at extremely competitive prices and fast turn around times compared with leading OEMs.
ECM provides calibration and inspection services for a large variety of metrology instruments. Most of our calibration services can be performed on-site at the customers facility, or at our ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited Laboratory. (Reference Accredited Scope).
- LASER TRACKERS
- PORTABLE CMM ARMS
- LASER SCANNERS
- TOTAL STATIONS
- SCALE BARS
- DISTANCE METERS
- ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Accredited (A2LA Certification Number: 3642.01) (Reference Accredited Scope)
- All-inclusive reports and evaluations at our service center or performed on-site at your facility
- A comprehensive report of all findings
- System Loaner Packages
- On-site Service Available
- Evaluations to ASME Standards
- Equipment Rentals and Training Available
- Equipment Service and Repairs
- Cleaning and Firmware Upgrades
- One week turn-around
ECM offers ISO 17025 accredited calibrations for a variety of portable measuring instruments. Including Laser Trackers, Portable Arms and more.
ECM performs CMM calibration services with the highest degree of accuracy using best in class measurement systems.
Calibrating your CNC machine on a set schedule will minimize the chance for inaccurate measurements.
Flatness measurement analyses on the form of a surface. This enables a 3D picture to be built up and documents deviations.
Offering periodic inspection, mold inspection, fit and design; fixture certification, assembly fixture certification and tooling certification or calibration.
out of 5 based on 119 reviews.