Laser Tracker Calibration Services
Metrology Calibration and Repair Services
With our highly competitive pricing, and quick turn-around times, ECM provides calibration and inspection services for: Laser Trackers, Portable Arms, Laser Scanners, Totals Stations, CMMs, Levels, Autocollimators and so much more. Most of our calibration services can be performed onsite at the customers facility or at our ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited Laboratory (Reference Accredited Scope).
What Does It Mean To "Calibrate"
To understand the importance of calibrating your measuring instruments you must first understand the definition of calibration. In accordance to the International Vocabulary of Basic and General Terms in Metrology (VIM), Calibration is the comparison of a measurement instrument to a standard of a higher level. This process is done under controlled and specified conditions in order to document the accuracy of the instrument under test.
Providing the Highest Quality Standards in Measuring Instrument and Precision Hand Tool Services:
- Laser Tracker Calibrations – ASME B89.4.19-2006 an American National Standard for Performance Evaluation of Laser-Based Spherical Coordinate Measurement Systems.
- Portable Arm Calibrations – ASME B89.4.22-2004 an American National Standard for Performance Evaluation of Articulated Arm Coordinate Measuring Machines.
- ISO 9001:2015 Registered Company (CIC Management Certification Number 17-1052) (Reference Certificate)
- ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Accredited (A2LA Certification Number: 3642.01) (Reference Accredited Scope)
- Equipment Service and Repairs
- Cleaning and Firmware Upgrades
- One week turn-around
- A comprehensive report of all findings
- System Loaner Packages
- On-site Service Available
- Evaluations to ASME Standards
- Equipment calibrations are certified using standards traceable to the International System of Units (SI) through a National Metrological Institute (NMI) or through an ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited Laboratory.
- Internationally/Nationally Accredited Calibration Certifications (ilac-MRA via A2LA) (Reference Accredited Scope)
- All-inclusive reports and evaluations at our service center or performed on-site at your facility.
- Equipment Rentals and Training Available
Quality Starts with Annual Measuring Instrument Calibrations
Calibrating your measuring instrument on a set schedule will minimize the chance for inaccurate measurements and remains a fundamental aspect of the instrumentation design.
Instrument Calibration is a process used to help maintain instrument accuracy. ECM offers ISO 17025 accredited calibration services.
Calibrating your CNC machine on a set schedule will minimize the chance for inaccurate measurements.
Flatness measurement analyses on the form of a surface. This enables a 3D picture to be built up and documents the deviations from a perfectly flat surface.
out of 5 based on 79 reviews.