Educational Webinar: Tolerances of Form
The objective of this Webinar is to provide you with a thorough understanding of the subject, using illustrative examples.
This webinar is a recording of a live webinar that took place on January 11, 2017 at 2:00pm (est).
By watching this recorded webinar, you will learn:
- To define the form tolerance zones
- To define how to report the form tolerance zones
- To illustrate and compare table top, CMM with least squares, and newer GD&T methods
- To discuss measurement strategy
- To discuss the effect of uncertainty