Educational Webinar: True Position
The objective of this complimentary webinar on True Position is to provide you with a thorough understanding of the subject, using illustrative examples.
This webinar is a recording of a live webinar that took place on Wednesday, June 1, 2017 @ 2:00pm (est)
By watching this recorded webinar, you will learn:
- To use datums to align a part for measurement.
- Basic v traditional dimensions (Tolerance stackup)
- The true position tolerance zone.
- Calculating position deviations.
- Example 1. Rectangular Hole Pattern (RFS)
- Example 2. Bolt Hole Circle (RFS)
- Example 3. Single Hole with Feature at MMC.