Leica T-Probe, the "Walk-Around" armless wireless device for probing of hidden, hard-to-reach points and measuring of up to 9 cars in one setup with minimal setup times, sets new standards by increasing accuracy, offering a ten-fold increase in point acquisition rate and providing user-assignable multi-function buttons.
Small, light, user-friendly, and more accurate than any other hand-held probe in the world, the Leica T-Probe gives you more than 6 Degrees of Freedom: It gives you the right way to measure. Now featuring longer styli, Leica T-Probe reaches up to 60 m (196 ft) (Ø) in any dimension.
Features & Benefits of The Leica T-Probe for Laser Tracker
- PowerLock: For the first time in the history of laser trackers, the laser beam moves to the user, not the other way around.
- Largest armless operation measurement volume of up to 60 m (196 ft)*, reducing inspections by minutes.
- Battery-powered for wireless operation and increased productivity
- Extended battery life with flexible "sleep" mode
- Automated probe identification reduces operator errors
- User-assignable multi-function buttons for individual application functionality for all buttons
- One-hand operation with left/right-hand functionality
- Renishaw-compatible with a wide range of styli available
- Acoustic process information feedback
- Insensitive to environmental light
- Point rate output of 1,000 points per second
- Tracking speed > 1 m/s
- Precise quick release and automated stylus recognition for exchanging styli without calibration