ECM Global Measurement Solution’s staff includes experts in various engineering disciplines. We tailor our staff towards specific projects to ensure you are getting the best that ECM has to offer. With decades of experience amongst our staff we can strategically plan a design development process to build new products or improve existing ones.
ENGINEERING & DESIGN SERVICES
Since its inception, ECM engineers have been designing tools, jigs and fixtures for the aerospace, automotive and manufacturing industries. Many of these designs integrate precision metrology instruments into the tooling concept. For the best concepts in tool and fixturing contact ECM and we will design to suite. Past projects include major system integration with software, robotics, and metrology instrumentation. No project is too big or too small.
- 3D CAD Modeling (SolidWorks, CATIA, etc.)
- Reverse Engineering
- Detailed drawings
ECM design engineers will first work with you to understand your projects needs and goals. Based on our expertise, we will be able to give you honest feedback and expectations in regards to your project. Once a design plan has been established between ECM and the customer, we will establish a process that will produce high quality deliverables.
Product design processes include:
- Conceptualization of a product
- Evaluate current design in order to suggest improvements
- Implementation of a new design to existing product
Design deliverables include:
- Product design specifications & instructions
- Documentation & database management
- Manufacturing specifications (ASME Y14.5-2009)
- Quality Assurance/Control
- Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Streamline inspection & production process
Our highly qualified and experienced metrologists are available to consult your projects and employees for all of your project engineering and metrology needs.
- Long term or short term assignments
- Expert results
- Customer training in tools and data processing
Many times our customers request an ECM engineer become part of their metrology team for varying projects. Our engineers are available for short and long-term assignments to help your team create processes and implement quality control best practices. ECM is an ISO 9001 Registered and ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited Laboratory.
ECM – Global Measurement Solutions
Company Video[Video Widget Error] Sorry, but the URL you entered is not supported. Check http://codex.wordpress.org/Embeds for more info.
EDUCATING THE NEXT GENERATION
- Forensic Metrology: Overcoming Measurement Uncertainty at the Scene of the Crime March 23, 2017
- Best Practices in BIM – Top 5 Steps for Scan to BIM February 17, 2017
- How to Get Management to Fund Metrology Training November 22, 2016
- Top 10 Things to Look for in a GOOD Metrology Service Provider November 9, 2016